- MAP’s education programs are designed to build a pathway for children out of poverty. Our programs provide children with the tools they need to improve their critical thinking, problem solving skills, and foster physical and emotional wellbeing better chance at succeeding in the world.
Our Programs include; Establishing and managing before and after-school vocational training and education programs, and Building schools and libraries and offering free education to hundreds of children globally.
- Our Programs Include:
- Building Schools in Africa
- HOPE School in Cambodia
- Establishing Preschool Centers in Iran
- Kerman Vocational Training Center
- Omeed Cultural Center in Iran
- Building Schools in Iran
July 20, 2018
We are excited to share pictures from Meeting of the UNICEF Provincial Committee on Women’s and Children’s Rights in Cambodia.Read More