- MAP’s education programs are designed to build a pathway for children out of poverty. Our programs provide children with the tools they need to improve their critical thinking, problem solving skills, and foster physical and emotional wellbeing better chance at succeeding in the world.
Our Programs include; Establishing and managing before and after-school vocational training and education programs, and Building schools and libraries and offering free education to hundreds of children globally.
- Our Programs Include:
- Building Schools in Africa
- HOPE School in Cambodia
- Establishing Preschool Centers in Iran
- Kerman Vocational Training Center
- Omeed Cultural Center in Iran
- Building Schools in Iran
October 9, 2018
By Cheryl JenningsSAN FRANCISCO (KGO) --We have a wonderful update for you on a story we brought to you last December about a...Read More
September 17, 2018
ADVOCARTSY presents its fourth public initiative of a multi-artist show entitled ART BRIEF IV: IRANIAN CONTEMPORARY SAN FRANCISCO and thus...Read More