- Expand our Hunger Relief Program in the U.S. MAP, through its Nutrition Outreach program, provides food to impoverished children via schools and shelters on a regular basis. This year we will not only expand our work in schools and shelters but also we will be working with Lava Mae to provide meals to homeless children & families in San Francisco. Read More.
- Grow our Hygiene Program in the California Bay Area, which provides laundry capabilities and hygiene products to children in schools and shelters.
- Construct two Health Clinics and several Primary Schools as part of our Kermanshah, Iran, earthquake reconstruction efforts. Read More.
- Construct two school in the villages of Ney, Kurdistan & Mariman, Ardabil, supporting hundreds of impoverished children within the surrounding villages.
- Continue providing vocation training and health insurance for orphaned children in Kerman, Iran. Read More.
- Establish 10 additional daycare & preschools in remote and underserved villages in Iran.
- Nurture our girls at our private orphanage in Kerman. The Tahbazof Family Foundation will generously fund the center’s operations. Read More.
- Expanding our vocational training and curriculum at our HOPE school in Cambodia. Read More
- Construct our 4th school and support the free meal program at all our schools in Senegal in partnership with Netangue Senegal. Read More
- Provide daily food for 100 impoverished children in Guatemala in partnership with San Marcos Foundation.
This work is made possible thanks to your kindness and support. As a monthly donor you enable life-changing programs that empower impoverished children move beyond their circumstances. Please consider becoming a monthly sustaining donor. DONATE
WAYS TO GIVE