We are excited to share with you pictures from the recent Iran project site visits by Board Members Delfarib Fanaie & Maryam Naghipour, and Advisory Board Member Haleh Merat. During their trip, they visited several MAP projects including:
- Ahmad Hakam Elementary School in Zeynab, Shabestar, Azarbaijan Province: built thanks to the generosity of Shapour Hakam.
- Baha Hariri Pre-School in Nogol, Kurdistan Province: generously sponsored by Azadeh Hariri.
- Farkhondeh Center for Disabled Girls in Tehran: MAP sponsored therapy for the children is funded by Azadeh Hariri.
- Golestan Home for Girls in Kerman: operations are funded thanks to the generosity of the Tahbazof Family Foundation.
- Haft-e-Tir Orphanage for Disabled Girls in Tehran: renovation of the center’s plumbing and heating was generously funded by the Bay Area All-in Group.
- Pakpour Library in Khalkhal, Ardabil: built thanks to the generosity of Houshang Pakpour.
- MAP Vocational Training Center for Disabled Young Adults in Kerman: funded thanks to the generosity of MAP donors.
- Omeed Pre-School in Tehran: generously sponsored by the Bay Area Omeed Group.
- Tahbazof Orphanage in Sanandaj, Kurdistan Province: built thanks to the generosity of the Tahbazof Family Foundation.
- Yaran-e Alborz Elementary School in Zaviran, Kurdistan Province: built in collaboration with the Alborz Alumni Group.
- The groundbreaking for construction of Houshang Pakpour Library in Tolesh, Khalkhal, Ardabil: funded thanks to the generosity of Houshang Pakpour and MAP East Coast Norooz Campaign Donors.